Saturday, October 12, 2013

Light and Love

Image source: http://www.cobaltmooncenter.com/images/s_movementfor%20peace.jpg

When you look at an event or a person in your life as part of a great plan, a big picture or a grand scheme of things, you will find comfort. You will realize that it's possible to forgive and love someone on a completely spiritual level. Then you can let go and leave your thoughts peacefully at such state. Your body, still. Your spirit floats. There can no longer be third or fourth chances - at least, in this lifetime. Light and love can close the cycle.


* * *

More challenging but refreshing yoga this morning. What I like most about my yoga sessions, apart from toning, is being able to connect to my heart's good-natured desires. There, I find my peace. I feel energized to start a day anew.


Posted 2013-1008

No comments:

Post a Comment